Composite Disc Couplings
Flexible and high torsional stiffness
The backlash-free composite disc coupling features a patented and innovative disc pack made of a high-performance fiber composite material. The unique disc design grants high torsional stiffness while allowing high and universal shaft misalignment compensation. High chemical resistance coupled with a wide temperature range from -57° C to 121°C, along with electrically insulating properties, result in an optimal choice for applications under external influences. The single CD coupling (Single Flex 6A) offers very high torsional stiffness and is ideal for compensating very high angular misalignments. The double cardanic lamina coupling (Double Flex 6P) is an ideal choice to compensate very high angular and parallel misalignments. The floating or intermediate shaft design 6F allows torque transmission over longer distances.
• High torsional stiffness for high precision operation.
• Nominal torque range from 20 to 5,333 Nm
• Bore diameter from 6 to 152 mm
• Temperature range from -57 °C – 121 °C
• Seven hub variants available
• Electrically insulating and high chemical resistance
• Maintenance free operation with easy installation and replacement
• Very low reaction forces
• Very high displacement capacity (depending on size: Angle up to 3° – Parallel up to 3.5 mm – Axial up to 12.7 mm)
• No wear or corrosion
• RoHS compliant
• Ideal suitability for reversing operation
• Special or customized designs available